1. Stay warm, and wear your 'feel good' comfy clothes.
2. Arrange your workspace to help you settle in to study.
3. Look at our study tips to help you succeed.
4. Get settled with a hot cuppa & water to stay hydrated.
5. Take regular breaks; during your break why not:
Eat that slice of cake (and fruit)
Grab 5 mins of fresh air (take your brolly!)
Dance to a happy song – Pharrell’s Happy is one of our favourites.
Do a quick workout, just 7 minutes can help get your heart pumping – there are lots of apps and help online.
"Summertime, and the living is easy" George Gershwin
* From Let it Snow (Vaughan Monroe)